CHAKRAS CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Chakras carry the Divine Energy and Pranas within them. They are disks of our behaviours and life. Balancing them can take our life to a different level of existence. We can not only feel safe, secure, creative, more loving, expressive but more uplifted spiritually. They balance material with spiritual.
So many of us have heard and learned so much about Chakras, that just the mention of this word brings a feeling in us – Oh we already know everything. But Chakras are much deeper than that. Though technically defined they are Energy Centres of our body or rather our life but they define every aspect of our life – here on Earth as well With the Universe.
Balance your body and mind using ancient Eastern Spiritual System based on seven energy centers i.e. SEVEN CHAKRAS that govern our life. Blocked energy in our 7 Chakras leads to illness so it’s important to understand what each Chakra represents and what we can do to keep this energy flowing freely.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO LEARN ABOUT CHAKRAS
Each Chakra i.e. main energy center is connected to our being on several different levels: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. On the physical level each chakra governs a main organ or gland, which is then connected to other body parts that resonate the same frequency. If there are disturbances on any level, this shows in the chakra’s vitality level. Each chakra is not only associated with our physical health but also controls aspects connected to our emotional, mental and belief system. To help balance a chakra–whether on an emotional, intellectual, physical or spiritual level–we need to bring in the chakra vibration, which resonates at the same frequency.
Though each chakra works at many levels but briefly
The Root Chakra
is our life force energy which gives vitality and strength. It is connected with our Security and sense of grounding. On this plane we feel lower emotions of greed, avarice and conceit.
The Sacral Chakra
is our feeling and creative energy. It reflects in our ability to feel the pleasure of life and connectedness with others.
The Solar Chakra
represents our will and control. Success, name and fame comes from this chakra. Dominance to the extent of trying to control everything is this chakra issue.
The Heart Chakra
is our emotional energy. It expands our ability to love and feel the compassion for whole of humanity.
The Throat Chakra
is our communication energy. It gives us ability to communicate and express our creativity.
The Third Eye Chakra
is our intuitive energy. It makes us more wise by looking things from higher perspective.
The Crown Chakra
is energy which connects us to existence. This is the highest Chakra and if fully awakened
HOW THIS CLASS IS DIFFERENT
Here, we are working on each chakra very deeply.
Each Chakra is very important and in order for our life to function in an optimal way, all of our 7 chakras need to be balanced.
Class will cover –
Basic details about each chakra i.e.
- Element Associated
- Shape in detail
- Petal Mantra
- Organs, glands and systems connected
- Emotion associated
- No of petals of each Chakra
- Deities associated
- Seed Mantra
- Petal Mantra
- Carrier Animal of Seed Mantra
- Physical and non-physical issues related to chakra
- Lessons associated
- Imbalances due to dysfunctional chakra
- and much more…
HIGHLIGHT OF THE CLASS
how to work on each chakra to make living joyful and perfect –
- How to cleanse
- How to charge and activate
- Meditation with Petal Mantra
- Meditation with breath
- Living life mindfully
- How to change our thoughts from negative to positive for chakra to work at optimum level.
- and much more…..
Seven Chakras are responsible for making our life either healthy, beautiful, worth living or unhealthy, sad and depressing. You will even be able to identify your own issues related to each Chakra and work on that.
About Bbeenhu SC Grover
Bbeenhu started her career as a teacher but despite 5 years of hard work into teaching and subsequently 10 years into the business, there was some discontentment inside her. To quench the thirst of her soul she started learning holistic healing. Though she began with Reiki, her learning was endless. She kept learning many modalities.
She explored this mystical world more with Tarot and Numerology. To her amazement revelations were fantastic. Numerology talks in detail about the learning of an individual for current lifetime and Tarot provides support in making decisions based on the present situation of life. That is not all. Handwriting Analysis and NLP are the tools which she uses a lot while guiding people to show light. Handwriting reveals patterns of the brain and life and NLP helps to change mind completely. Moksha Patta is recent addition to her expertise which helps to trace journey of a soul. All these modalities help to change life of any individual.
She has been helping people from all walks of life with unique combination of Tarot, Numerology, Handwriting Analysis and Moksha Patta.
In her own words – ” I was destined to follow this path and today my life purpose is to help humanity come out of suffering. Everything which I have learnt is very special to me but to go deeper into life’s issues, I begin with Tarot, Numerology and Handwriting Analysis but finally, I go with the flow of Universal Energy.”
- Lectures 83
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes
Location, Name and Color of each Chakra
- About Root Chakra and It’s Yantra
- More About Root Chakra Yantra
- Systems associated with Root Chakra
- Physical Parts associated with Root Chakra
- Non Physical Aspects of Root Chakra
- Properties of Earth Element
- Understanding how to Work on Chakra
- Preparation for the Meditation
- Cleansing Root Chakra
- Root Chakra Meditation with Seed Sound – Lang
- Root Chakras Meditation with Petal Sounds
- Root Chakras Grounding Meditation Introduction
- Root Chakras Grounding Meditation
- Some more Information about Root Chakra
- How to work with color to enhance Root Chakra
- Consciously working on Root Chakra – Various ways
- Abundance Meditation
- About Sacral Chakra and It’s Yantra
- More About Sacral Chakra
- Non Physical Aspects of Sacral Chakra
- More Non Physical Aspects of Sacral Chakra
- Properties of water Element
- Understanding how to Work on Chakra
- Emotion of Sacral Chakra
- Cleansing Sacral Chakra
- Sacral Chakra Meditation with Seed Sound – Vang
- Sacral Chakras Meditation with Petal Sounds
- Working Consciously on Sacral Chakra – More
- Working Consciously on Sacral Chakra
- Chakra Pyramids
- Water Meditation
- Water Drinking Meditation
- Water Meditation – Outside Cleansing
- About Heart Chakra
- About Heart Chakra Yantra
- Heart Chakra Mantras – Beej and Petals
- Systems and Glands associated with Heart Chakra
- Physical Parts associated with Heart Chakra
- Consciously working with Heart Chakra
- Consciously working with Heart Chakra – more info
- Cleansing Heart Chakra
- Heart Chakra Meditation with Seed Sound – Yang
- Heart Chakra Meditation with Petal Sounds
- Heart Chakra Meditation
- About Throat Chakra
- Systems and Glands associated with Throat Chakra
- Physical Parts associated with Throat Chakra
- Physical More and Non Physical things with Throat Chakra
- Element of Throat Chakra
- Throat Chakra Meditation with Seed Sound – Hang
- Throat Chakra Meditation with Petal Sounds
- Cleansing Throat Chakra
- Throat Chakra Meditation
Third Eye Chakra